Terms & Conditions
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Practice Web Site, you warrant to this Practice that you will not use this Practice Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Practice Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Practice Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this Practice Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Practice Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
Let’s get you better.
Book an appointment or call one of our locations